What is an ONPUL Sealer?
At Fuji Impulse, in order to realize high-precision sealing and add more value to the sealer, we are promoting equipping the sealers with a special added function and to make it a standard. That function is "ONPUL."
Sealing at an ideal temperature while maintaining the desired setting.
High-precision sealing: heat temperature to melt film and cool at temperature to solidify film.
How does an Onpul Sealer work?
Onpul Sealer controls heating temperature by directly measuring the heater temperature using a low-profile temperature sensor that comes in contact with the heater.
Onpul Sealer us the answer to the following problems:
- Operating for an extended period caused a melted-film seal.
- You know the film-fusing temperature, but cannot set the heater temperature to it.
- The sealing finish differs from the initial finish after a prolonged use.
If you have any of the above problems, Onpul can help!
Onpul Sealer saves the day when:
- You can't afford to have sealing failures caused by changes in the heating temperature.
- You need to male a prolonged, continous use of the sealer for volume production.
- You need to maintain consistent precision and strength of the seal.
What does the word "Onpul" stand for? Is it English? Japanese?
It is a combination of both, derived from "Ondo (Japanese for temperature) control Impulse Sealer." The "On" and "pul" were put together to make "ONPUL"
How does it differ from other sealers?
It is economical:
Because it can be operated using bare-minimum heating, it is energy-efficent and labor-efficent. It also reduces wear on the parts.
You can set the heating temperature:
All of our other products are designed to set the heating time (timer); heating temperature can only be set with an Onpul.
You can set the ideal sealing conditions:
The biggest feature of the ONPUL Sealer is the ability to set the ideal sealing condition. The heating temperature is set by controlling the temperature through the use of a high-sensitivity temperature sensor and by microcomputer-control. The heating process can this be completed at the film-melting temperature without being affected by an increase in the air temperature or machine temperature.